Access to a Lifetime of Business Loan Connections in Minutes
Whether you are setting up in business for the first time or have been established for a number of years, if you have a short, medium or long-term funding requirement of between £1,000 to £25,000, a business loan may be suitable. Business loans can be used for a variety of purposes such as refurbishing a property, buying stock, purchasing a new piece of machinery or perhaps consolidating existing liabilities.
There are numerous business loan providers such as banks and building societies as well as a variety of specialist lenders. You will be pleased to read that, here at Connect Commercial Finance, we help connect you with lenders from the whole of market thus giving you an excellent opportunity to arrange the most competitively priced finance package.
We felt that you would find it beneficial if we highlighted some of the potential features and benefits of a business loan although do bear in mind that these may vary between different lenders: –
- Amount – £1,000 to £25,000.
- Interest rate – both variable and fixed rates may be available.
- Term – 1 to 25 years.
- Security – borrowing is often available either on an unsecured or secured basis.
- Capital Repayment Holiday – it is often possible to arrange one for a period of time to aid cash flow.
- Early repayment – although a number of lenders do charge you if you wish to repay a business loan early there are some that do not.
- Fees – you can expect to pay the lender an arrangement fee plus, if security is required, there may be the likes of legal and valuation fees.
- Simple to arrange – some lenders allow you to apply online or over the phone.
Impartial, Free Advice About Business Loans is a Phone Call Away
If, like a lot of business owners, you would appreciate some free, unbiased advice about a business loan then you will be pleased to hear that here at Connect Commercial Finance we can put you in touch with an expert who will happily answer any of your questions on the subject as well as provide you with invaluable advice without any obligation.