A Lifetime of Commercial Mortgage Connections in Minutes
A commercial mortgage may be suitable if your business has a short, medium or long term need to borrow a minimum of £25,001. It can be used for a variety of purposes such as to buy new business premises, refinance or you could use some of the equity in your existing property to invest in new plant and machinery or perhaps an extensive marketing campaign.
There are a variety of financial institutions including the traditional high street banks and building societies as well as some specialist commercial lenders. At Connect Commercial Finance we provide you with access to the whole of market enabling you to source attractive commercial mortgage packages. The features and benefits may vary between lenders but the following is a guide of some of them: –
- Amount – a minimum of £25,000 / the maximum is potentially unlimited
- Term – 1 to 25 years
- Interest rate – fixed or variable
- Security – usually a minimum of a first legal charge over the business premises.
- Loan to Valuation (LTV) – up to 80% of the value of the property or the purchase price whichever is the lower.
- Capital repayment holiday – this is sometimes an option.
- Interest only – this may be available for a period of time.
- Early repayment charge – this may be payable if you wish to pay off all or part of the commercial mortgage before the end of the fixed rate period.
- Lending fees and other costs such as solicitors and valuers fees are usually payable.
Here at Connect Commercial Finance we are extremely proud of the service that we provide to business owners visiting our website having received many favourable comments. We provide a fast and efficient service to help you identify the most suitable, competitive commercial mortgage to meet your exacting requirements.
Free Impartial Commercial Mortgage Advice is Only a Phone Call Away
To assist you in your decision-making process, Connect Commercial Finance is also pleased to be able to put you in touch with experts who have many years experience in providing free advice about commercial mortgages.