The Future in Property Development Finance Sourcing
If you are a property developer looking to build one executive detached house or renovate a property, a large corporate wishing to construct fifty new homes on a new housing estate or build some industrial units then you are likely to require property development finance. In which case, by using our services here at Connect Commercial Finance, you have come to the right place.
It is not only the major banks and building societies that provide such finance as there are also an increasing number of specialist lenders. We provide you with access to an extensive panel of lenders with a view to helping you to source a competitive finance package both in terms of interest rate and fees.
Free, Impartial Property Development Finance Advice is at the End of the Phone
Property development finance is complex with many things needing to be taken into account such as planning consents and projected sale prices when preparing a suitable business plan that may need to be submitted to potential lenders. In this respect, you will be pleased to read that here at Connect Commercial Finance we can speedily put you in touch with an expert who is extremely knowledgeable about this type of finance and provide you with suitable advice and guidance without any obligation.
Below are a few of the features and benefits of property development finance: –
- Amount – £50,000 to several £ millions
- Interest rate – both fixed and variable rate options with the option often available to roll-up interest.
- Term – typically 6 to 18 months.
- Security – deed security will be required. Up to 60% gross development value (GDV) subject to a maximum of 75% of total costs.
- Stage payments – it is usual to draw down the facility in stage payments.
- Fees – arrangement fee, security fees and valuation fees are usually payable as a minimum.